Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 14 June 2012

Photo Every Day #166

Tomorrow we are going to be looking after Pixie and moving back into my Mum's for the week whilst they're on holiday. I love my mutt, but she is demanding!! Expect some Pixie themed PEDs for the next few days. I'm surprisingly still feeling ill! Mostly just a really bad headache and blocked ears. The headache seems to be mostly first thing in the morning, late at night and if I do too much, so it does look like it's on its way out at least.

Counting Sheep:
Counting Sheep

Song Of The Day: Poe - Terrible Thought
Reason: I want to make a video for this song!

Highlight Of The Day: Watching my little rattie babies as they slept. They're like little dogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment