Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 2 June 2012

Photo Every Day #154

Today has been a regular Saturday off; coffee, shopping in town with Mum then lazing around doing the cleaning. I bought some nice yellow jeans, which is a little different from my usual black, navy and striped colour range! But I saw them on someone else and really liked them so I'm giving them a go.

Mellow Yellow:
Mellow Yellow

Song Of The Day: Nelly Furtardo - Big Hoops
Reason: Heard it a couple of times and just watched it on a recording of Alan Carr: Chatty Man. I can't quite make my mind up about it, I think I think it's so bad that it might actually be good!

Highlight Of The Day: We went for a look around Stockton Heath and called into the vintage shop. They had some gorgeous stools and table made out of recycled bikes, the foot rests were pedals! So cool. They had a gorgeous 50s style dress in the window but it was a size 10. I tried it on anyway and it was literally an inch too small. I was gutted! But this is my HOTD because I'm chuffed that my waist is still a size 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment