Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Photo Every Day #144

Today was the boy's birthday. We went to Blackpool for the day. First we had a litle walk around Stanley Park, we were going to go on the boats but we'd forgotten to take any cash or change so just had to make do with looking at the lake instead! We then went to the Sealife Center which was good, my favourite was obviously the sharks! We then played pirate mini golf and then had fish and chips for dinner. We played in the arcades for a while and won enough tickets for a For Me To You tea towel, apron and oven glove set! Woop! I took lots of pictures on my Mini Diana so that's why today's PED is a little dull considering we've had a day out! I will upload those as soon as I've finished the roll! I'm not super tired again and dreading going back to work for the continuation of mega week. Boo!

Hamsters:
Hamsters

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Reason: Perfect summer song

No comments:

Post a Comment