Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 20 May 2012

Photo Every Day #141

Today has been a really good day. We went for a walk with Pixie and my parents through a little area of woodland. We saw about 12 heron's nests with baby herons in! So cute! They were really high up in some pine trees so we couldn't see them properly but could see them flapping their wings and the parents bringing them food. We also went to the Walled Garden and did some pond dipping. It was mostly children, but I got quite competative when I caught the first fish, a stickleback, on my first dip! We caught a few more fish and loads of tadpoles. We also bought some more of their homemade apple juice which is delicious. We then went to Nandos for tea with the boy's family for his and his sister's birthdays next week.

Pond Finds:
Pond Dipping

Song Of The Day: Grendel - The Judged Ones
Reason: One of my fave Grendel songs

No comments:

Post a Comment