Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 18 May 2012

Photo Every Day #138

Just a quick one today as I've been busy and I'm knackered! We've had a meeting for 'These Guys' and we're finally a bit closer to getting filming off the ground. It's also been another really long, slow day in work! I'm almost looking forward to next week when it will be a lot busier!! I am definately looking forward to this weekend off though, my poor feet need a rest! Tomorrow it's my Mum's birthday and today was my step dads, (it's already been my Dad's at the start of the month and it's the boy and his sister's birthdays next week!) so it's been a rather expensive month.

Birthday Wishes:
Birthday Wishes

Song Of The Day: Plan B - Ill Manors
Reason: I love how much of a true statement this song is, super catchy and relevant!


No comments:

Post a Comment