Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 13 May 2012

Photo Every Day #133

Today me and my Dad built a good old box! It was from Ikea and is for the rat's food and toys. Forget the smell of petrol and fresh cut grass, I love the smell of new wooden furniture and I love the smell of sawdust too. Nothing like the smell of a good flat pack kit! Tomorrow is the audition day for Boom In Shot which I'm really looking forward to, it will be nice to meet the rest of the crew and get another step closer to shooting!

Boxes:
Boxes

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Starships
Reason: Saw the video for the first time today, I love Nicki and think she's a really watchable character. I've decided that she also my new body icon. She has a fab figure that's realistic rather than skin and bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment