Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 12 May 2012

Photo Every Day #132

Today I went on a 'bad' food binge! I bought a huuuuge bar of Galaxy (it was on offer), some mini eggs and some skips. I was torn between pom bears or skips, but felt that I was in more of a skips kind of mood. I love retro sweets and stuff I used to eat as a kid! There's an old fashion sweet shop in town that sells the stuff I used to buy when waiting for my ballet lesson on a Saturday morning from the newsagents, along with Spice Girl postcards (which I still have!). Aah the good old days! I'm defiantely glad I was a child through the '90s; great animated Disney films, proper sweets full of E numbers and colourings, awesome girl bands and colourful, mismatched fashion.

Skips:
photo(2)

Song Of The Day: Alanis Morissette - Not As We
Reason: First heard it on an episode of House MD, I'm a big fan of hers and this song is perfect for film/tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment