Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Photo Every Day #129

Today was an expensive day yet I didn't even leave the comfort of my home! I've sorted the boy's birthday presents and bought a Mini Diana camera!! I'm super excited about the camera arriving already!! I'm hoping that it comes in time for the boy's birthday day out to Blackpool, but will just take the Practika if not. Since I've not been out anywhere today I was looking forward to seeing the rats, but they decided to spend all day sleeping instead! Charming!! Ah well, back to work tomorrow but looking forward to getting my hair cut afterwards as it's started to get all horrible at the ends. Really wishing my fringe would hurry up and grow out though, it's at the stage where it's dangling right in my eye all the time, which is rather annoying!

Patterns:
Patterns

Song Of The Day: LMFAO - Sexy & I Know It
Reason: They performed on Britain's Got Talent tonight and were awesome, they always put on a good display!

No comments:

Post a Comment