Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 29 April 2012

Photo Every Day #119

Today I went for a meeting about working on a short comedy horror film, the script sounds really good and I can't wait to start shooting! Whilst in Manchester, I also went to the Slipknot photo exhibit by Paul Harris at the Manchester Photographic Gallery. It has really enforced how much I adore Slipknot and they are still my ultimate favourite band! I picked up a signed photo book too! We also went into Liverpool to Jamie's Italian. It was actually bad this time, super poor and slow service, uncooked seafood in my dinner and it just generally had an unpleasant after taste. I've really been put off and won't be going again.

Nine:
Nine

Song Of The Day: Slipknot - Surfacing
Reason: One of my ultimate favourite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment