Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 9 April 2012

Photo Every Day #100

Woo! Today is my 100th Photo Every Day post! I wish I'd have remembered this earlier in the day as I would have tried to take more photos for a special post. Boo! I have however been taking a few photos with my Lomography Fisheye and my Praktica so stay tuned! Today we went to the Chester Food and Drink Festival which was really good. There was loads of stalls and plenty of things to try. We watched a cooking demonstration too and the boy was selected to taste test the final dishes. We ended up buying some homemade fudge, some wood pigeon breast, venison burgers, some honey and 'the world's best knife sharpener' (which in fairness is pretty damn good). We also got more easter eggs from the boy's family, so we'll be super fat for the forseable future.


Wild Boar Burger:
Wild Boar Burger

Song Of The Day: Refused - New Noise
Reason: One of my ultimate fave songs, just makes me want to jump around

No comments:

Post a Comment