Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 24 March 2012

Photo Every Day #84

Today we went out to dinner then I saw my friend for a milkshake. All in all a good day after a super busy week. This is my outfit from today. It consists of a black and white dress from Republic with black leggings and a feather belt from Zara. I also wore an Alice in Wonderland necklace featuring a pocket watch and the white rabbit with a black and silver skull bracelet.

Flight Of The Birds:
Birds

Pretty Dresses:
Pretty Dresses

Skull Chain:
Skull Chain

Rabbits:
Rabbit

Song Of The Day: Fiona Apple - Criminal
Reason: The first Fiona Apple song I really loved that was her own. The first was her cover of Sally's Song from The Nightmare Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment