Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 4 March 2012

Photo Every Day #64

Today we went to Willow Pool Garden Center, possibly one of my favourite local afternoons out. Willow Pool is full of random things such as broken Victorian style prams, old machinery and my personal favourite a giant My Little Pony from Blackpool illuminations (see one of my older posts for a pic of this!) Today it was rather empty of stuff which was a bit disappointing. But we did have some food from their tea rooms which was really nice. Huge portions too! It was also my Gran and Grandad's 50th wedding anniversary, so we all had a meal at my Mum's house.

Cabin By The Lake:
Cabin By The Lake


 Moored:


Dinner For One:


Bap:


Hot Chocolate Mountain:


Kitty Stool:


Happy Anniversary:



Song Of The Day: Lady Gaga - Judas
Reason: Been stuck in my head since I woke up this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment