Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Photo Every Day #60

Today I was back at work as usual. Then I had a meeting to run through some technical stuff with the 'These Guy's' crew. I spent the rest of the day sorting out my iTunes (I'm obsessed with organising it). It's really one of my favourite 'indoor' things to do, it makes me feel relaxed to know there's some sort of order to it. Probably a little crazy but keeps me happy so what's the harm?! I've been listening to a whole load of stuff whilst organising, mostly Lana Del Rey, From First To Last, Ed Sheeran, Skrillex and Swedish House Mafia. It still completely blows my mind that Sonny Moore from From First To Last is Skrillex! I have no idea why, I supposed it was because he was one of my teen 'poster boys' and it's strange to think of bands that were predominant earlier in life becoming relevant later in life too. It's like you forget that musicians have a life, grow up and change as well as us.

iTunes:
Red

Song Of The Day: Swedish House Mafia vs Knifeparty - Antidote
Reason: Super danceable

No comments:

Post a Comment