Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Photo Every Day #59

Today was day 2 of my make up course, we focused more on eyes and colour for eyes. Was good and useful to learn some new techniques. I'm hoping that I do try to stick with new methods to jazz up my everyday make up, it gets boring doing the same thing every time! We also got a rather swish certificate. I'd love to do a longer course but sadly they're too expensive right now, especially since I've spent all that money on uni fees. Maybe in the future! But for now, I'm looking forward to practising my new skills on friends (read: victims) and being able to use them on my next film.

All Stations Are Go:
Make Up Station

New Make Up:
Me 28th Feb 2011

Achievements:
Achievements

Song Of The Day: Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs
Reason: One of my fave songs of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment