Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 4 February 2012

Photo Every Day #35

Today I have spend most of the day doing nothing in particular! I applied for the odd job, ate junk and surfed the web. We're pretty much all sorted at the apartment now, just some stuff from the boy's house to get then we've got everything. I'm taking some odd bits back today, including my awesome punk dog portrait. I found it around 6-7 years ago at an antiques shop and paid a mere £7 for it. At the time I was heavily into punk, I'm not so much anymore, but I do still love a good punk music session in the summer!

Punk:
Punk

Song Of The Day: The Clash - Guns Of Brixton
Reason: To keep in with the punk PED, but also one of my favourite Clash songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment