Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Polyvore

I came across the site Polyvore by accident really. The site is fashion based and allows users to create fashion 'collections' in whatever theme, style etc they fancy. I instantly thought that this would be useful for creating mood boards not only for my own outfits but also whilst I am trying to create character styles for my films. I thought I'd give it a go, so this is my first attempt! It features pretty dresses and some Vivienne Westwood shoes that I do actually own! Maybe you'll see more in the future...
Black & White




Structured dress
$270 - witchery.com.au

Brian Lichtenberg mini dress
€498 - jades24.com

Full skirt dress
$144 - reissonline.com

Button dress
£45 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Alice Olivia alice olivia dress
£215 - oxygenboutique.com

Elie Saab vintage black dress
€1.690 - veryeickhoff.com

Vivienne westwood
$356 - couture.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment