Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Photo Every Day #17


We've got an insect themed PED today. I'm not usually a fan either way of insects, I don't hate them, but I'm not their number one fan either! However, locusts are the main diet for my precious geckos; they love them! Yummy! I prefer to gut feed the insects that I feed to them to make sure they're all full of good nutrients, especially since the geckos don't eat anything other than insects! Having tried a 'love bug salad' which contained locusts and crickets and also a chocolate covered scorpion whilst in London (I even ate it's sting! Apparently tribal warriors eat them to prove how brave they are, crazy!), I can safely say that I am no insectivore! 


Locust Salad:
Locust

This is a photo of the actual 'love bug salad too:
Archipelago Restaurant

And one of the chocolate scorpion:
Archipelago Restaurant

Song Of The Day: Spinnerette - All Babes Are Wolves
Reason: I've been meaning to listen to Brody Dalle's latest band since I heard they existed, however, I've disgracefully only just got round to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment