Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 27 June 2011

Things I Love This Week

Queens Of The Stone Age - Incredible band! One of my all time favourites. I've loved everything they've brought out, including spin offs such as Eagles Of Death Metal and the Desert Sessions. Seeing them years ago at Leeds festival was incredible, very badly want to see them live again!

Beyoncé/Destiny's Child - Encouraging women to be more independent is only a great thing. Beyoncé was awesome at Glastonbury!

Grey's Anatomy - Still addicted...

Fire - Sitting outside with the boyfriend and his family in the evening sat round a fire was very enjoyable.

Gecko Babies - Nearly 3 years since I've had them!

New Riding Boots - Been years since I wore long boots, but they're so comfy considering they're new!

No comments:

Post a Comment