Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Things I Love This Week

Dukan Diet - Going to be giving it a go, hopefully it will enable me to have some better eating habits if nothing else!

Days Off - A rarity, but has given me a chance to completely tidy my room and throw away some clutter. Much prefer working on a film though!

Scripts - For every 2094834 scripts that are rubbish, there's always one thats unique - Bad Penguin anyone?

Old Rock Sound: Music With Attitude CDs - Rediscovering my love of songs and bands I used to listen to years ago; Breed 77, Open Hand, Silvertide, InMe to name a few.

Kerrang! Smash It Up CD - The BEST free CD I have ever owned! Completely reminds me of being 15 on holiday and first starting to get into punk and punk rock music.

Charlottes Birthday Meal - Lovely meal at Ask Italian restaurant with the work girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment