Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 26 August 2010

Things I Love This Week

My New Boyfriend - Aaah so sweet, funny and good looking, blates onto a winner! :)

Cupcakes - Gorgeous, if not sickly sweet and all for £1.75 bargain! I'd eat them all day if I didn't think I'd be ill after attempting a second one!

French People - I love hearing beautiful French people speaking French. Its so gentle and feminine. Makes me wish I could speak it properly! Juliette Binoche is a prime example of this, shes so beautiful in Trois Coleurs: Bleu. This is how I imagine all French women to be like, but they're probably not all stunners in real life.

Shirts - Black or white with sleeves rolled up please. Yummy. Especially on one guy in particular.

Friends - I love it when a friend opens up about something they're worried about, I love feeling closer to that person. Its also awesome to feel that someone trusts you and respects your advice.

Christina Aguilera's By Night Perfume - Smells so nice and lasts suprisingly well since its a fairly subtle scent! I love the bottle too - nice and feminine without being over the top girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment